Wednesday 25 February 2015

Big Sky Water Park!!!!!!!

     I pulled up at Big Sky Water Park. I rushed to the doors waiting for my family, gasping at them to hurry. When I got inside I zoomed to the one hundred foot drop slide. I was so hot I was about to turn into ashes. I got to a sandy part and my feet were as red as a volcano and felt like they were going to explode.

     When ever I go down a fast slide I feel hard winds and water is splashing on my face. I dive into the water and when I was at the top my face was bruised but I felt better and cooler then before.


    I got dippin dots- those little ice cream balls and I got a brain freeze. My brain freeze was horrible and I was about to become a human ice cube. When the pain was gone I finally got to taste them. PS I usually taste every thing. The dippin dots tasted like dark chocolate. Yummy dark chocolate. I thought about being the ruler of  ice cream. Just for you to know my family hates dark chocolate. So I got them all. Thank you for hearing about my trip!



No comments:

Post a Comment